Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Researching to expand our researh on The Phantom Tollbooth

 One of the things that happened to me while I read The Phantom Tollbooth was, Can that actually happen?
In this book a boy named Milo goes on a journey in a mystical tollbooth and he finds himself in a place called the doldrums, and The people of the doldrums couldn't think, and didn't think. What I thought at that point was what? are they some zombies, because the only way you can't think forever is if you are not alive. But at a realistic point of view you would think they were zombie's, oh wait, there's no such thing as zombie's , that's one of the things that I love about Phantom Tollbooth, they make it seem like things you can't do you can do.
What I researched was If you can actually can not think for your entire life. But I was just wondering if there was any disease or mental disorder. I found out that you can never not think unless your lying on the floor not breathing without your heart breathing. And If it was realistic to not think, than how could you buy your foods, how can you walk and keep your body working, how can you talk you'll just blurt out random crap. I also suggest the phantom tollbooth to you because of all the

1 comment:

  1. I like how you started the entry off with a question. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete