Saturday, December 11, 2010

First Draft of Authors note

The reason I chose peer pressure as my social issue is because of how much it can hurt people. As my 13 year old life progressed I have seen many great people who really changed as the social environment changed. What I think of peer pressure is that it really can change someone's life, many times a very smart person can see all the "cool kids" doing this and that, and they wanted to be as "cool" as that person, but when they follow them they end up ruining their life.
Also I think that peer pressure also affects your personality, you could be a funny smart and nice boy and you turn into a bad bully. There are many people who are bad but have a good inside, but Peer Pressure can even change your inside.
Everyone should be proud of themselves no matter how smart or dumb, skinny or fat, you should appreciate yourself for however your different.

No comments:

Post a Comment